Online clothing stores play an imperative role in the fashion and garments industry, fascinating the customers for online shopping. Optimization and upgradation of your online stores is essential to get sales through your website otherwise it will not meet your expectations.
Communication with customers, attraction for more sales and pursuing the customers to shop and buy your products based on your good working and planning with right strategies. Thus, you will be able to establish the best online clothing store to get a better online business platform in today’s world of e-commerce. It is difficult to solve the issues regarding high sales by online consumers, especially in this competitive and ambitious e-commerce industry in Pakistan.
If you want to establish an online clothing store such as facebook, instagram, website etc., then this blog post will help you in this regard where we have explained how to increase the profits and increase revenue without updating your existing e-commerce store. In this scenario, mooka.pk provides a unique and best online platform with its best companies’ products and services for online marketing and customer satisfaction.
Best-selling and best-selling products:
Usually, when customers buy a brand new item such as a Hoodie, they are looking for compatible fashions such as a sweatshirt, sweater etc.
You can sell a variety of products by recommending related products to customers. Cross-selling can be made easier by linking related products according to customer requirements. If you know the products customers will need for their new purchase, you are on the right track towards retail sales.
Similarly, the same customer who bought a hoodie from you last year may be looking to improve this year. Therefore, you can recommend the most expensive hoodie for them as the next repeat of the same hoodie they bought. This is known as upselling.
Amazon, the world leader in e-commerce, uses excessive sales and marketing to maximize its profits. Statistics show that 35% of Amazon’s gross domestic product is generated by commercial and retail products. This shows how important it is for local businesses to prioritize this.And if you follow this, then you make the best online clothing store.
Invest in social media:
- In this modern era, one of the leading drivers of e-commerce is the social media platform, and especially, Facebook. Investing in social media means not only using ads and promotional content, but also customer engagement for improvement of your online clothing store.
- Make sure your post must be informative and purposeful content that adds value to your customer experience on social media. Instead of selling them, do everything about customers and invest in producing sensible content.
- The specific choice of social media platform you should use depends on your particular business. If you direct thousands of years, Facebook could be the right decision and if you direct Gen Z’s it means Instagram is your forum.
- Regardless of the platform you choose, it is important that you focus on engagement quality rather than ads and the total number of posts.
Unload discarded carts:
- International statistics show that 60-70% of all customers leave online stores despite having products in their shopping cart i.e. discarded shopping carts. This is one of the main areas where e-commerce marketers are losing money with customers.
- To find out the benefits of reducing discarded shopping carts, let us take a simple example. Suppose you sell products worth PKR 20,000 to 50 customers every month. This equates to PKR 1 million monthly revenue. However, if you reduce 60% of your discarded carts and turn those sales into real auctions, your monthly income could jump to around PKR 1.6 million.
- There are many reasons for the abandonment of shopping carts. This includes shipping costs, unforeseen costs, and sometimes even interest rates. If customers are unaware of shipping costs or taxes when they add something to a cart, they are more likely to leave the shopping cart if they see that the cost applies.
- There are a few ways to reduce the rate of disposal but the simplest and most effective is to use tracking emails. You can automate the email delivery process for customers discarding their shopping carts, reminding them to complete their purchase or perhaps adding a benefit such as free shipping.
- Here are a few tips on how to write follow-up emails to customers to reduce disposal rates:
- Remind (and better show) customers what products were in their shopping cart.
- Use attractive news headlines, engaging content, and attractive photos to lure them back.
- Send them a free shipping code or discount voucher to refund them in case they leave due to unforeseen expenses. This is especially helpful when targeting new customers.
Meet Pakistani stores:
With thousands of daily users, Pakistani stores help drive organic traffic to online stores by listing their products in its search results. Customers visit all over the online clothing stores in Pakistan to look for the products they need. It is one of the most widely used tools for online shoppers to compare prices and find products in Pakistan. The main reason that online stores are getting so many benefits after merging with Pakistani stores is because of its high popularity.
The best part of contacting almost all online clothing stores in Pakistan is that the service is free. You can add them to a search engine listing by providing details for your e-commerce website. If you visit our website Mooka.pk, you will find a great opportunity for your desired different products like hoodies, sweatshirts, jeans, tracksuits etc.. with an excellent export, import or Local quality at reasonable prices.